Search result of Engineer/Architect
Supreme Supports Ltd
Relevant degree or certifications are preferred.
Benetton Asia Pacific Limited
Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg)
Maks Inc.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering
Structural Engineering Ltd.
Diploma in Civil Engineering. Diploma from a govt. Polytechnic Institute with get preference.
Al-Madina Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
B.Sc/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineer from any reputed university/ Institution.
Palmal Group of Industries
Diploma / B. Sc in Electra-Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
Well Established Group of Companies - (RMG Sector)
Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) Preferable Bachelor in Civil Engg.
B.Sc/M.Sc in EEE/Mechanical/Civil Engineering. Candidates Appeared on B.Sc/M.Sc Exam will be also ...
A.G. Textile
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in EEE, Machenical
Promixco Limited
B.Sc in EEE/ Diploma in Biomedical Engineering from any Reputed University (Education will be ...

BCS Preparation now even more easy. ReadBD is the right place to start with.